Formula (0)

12:44 PM by , under , ,

Sometimes I wonder if I should have breast fed with as much trouble as formula gives you. You have to find the one that sits well with your child, one that they aren't allergic to, and various other things.

Vivi finally has a formula that seems to be working with her. It's the Enfamil Gentlease Lipil. The fussiness of the tiny little fussaboo has decrease. I'm not sure if it's just the formula or the new bottles by Doctor Brown that is also supposed to help with fussiness as well. Either way, something seems to be working. She's pooping more normal, and not nearly as fussy/gassy. I don't think I will be able to get her formula for free on WIC. So I am going to have to buy it out of pocket, which I can't really afford. But I can't continue to feed her the kind that doesn't work and drive myself to insanity from her screaming. I have to call and find out if my finances just got crunched again.



edit post

0 Reply to "Formula"

Post a Comment