First one. 1

7:10 PM by , under

It's official. I'm a brand new mom, and I am here to blog about all the little experiences I will have over the next few years of my life. It's crazy to think just a year ago I was more than the average young 20 year old "girl" who was out doing their own thing, and being irresponsible. Now here I am, 21 years old, have a 2 week old daughter, dying to go back to work, and completely a single young mom. Funny the way things work out and how your priories and life can change in a split second...literally. I don't think I'd ever change what has happened over the passed year, or take anything back if I ever had the chance. I've ended up with the most beautiful gift I could have ever been given, and even though it's hard to handle sometimes with the crazy sleepless nights, and running around like a crazy woman. I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather be doing.

So, here goes nothing. All the rants and raves, and puking horror stories you could ask for. I hope you're prepared for the ride of my life.



edit post

1 Reply to "First one."

Unknown on September 13, 2009 at 1:29 AM

I admire your strength and I wish you the best of luck, ash bb!
x cari

 

Post a Comment